Thursday, July 7, 2011

Blogspiration: Shameless Copy Cat

I am a shameless copy cat, and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Why re-invent the wheel? If I love the way someone does something, I figure... why not completely, utterly and shamelessly copycat them?

Such was the case when I saw this post from Leslie.

I LOOOOOOVE this idea of planning out intentional summer fun and prioritizing your favorite activities for this season.

I loved this idea so much, that I copy-catted.
And when I say that I copy-catted, I mean, like super specifically copy-catted. You will notice that I even copied the way she wrote "Summer List" at the top with the little sunshine. Like I said, if it ain't broke...

2 comments:

  1. SUPER cute, Case. I love your ideas. Balboa Island would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are the sweetest. :) you know what they say...imitation is the highest form of flattery, so i feel flattered! and dude, Balboa Island needs to be on ours!! i also notice you kept the small ones away from the sharpies. good choice.

    ReplyDelete