- The piece of bagel in the upper left corner. Bennett insisted on filling one of the cups with the remainder of his breakfast.
- For some reason silly Blogger refuses to post this picture in landscape even though that's how it's saved.
- I doubled up on a few of Bennett's favorite items like grapes and banana chips... I like to live on the wild side.
- Bananas are well represented in this morning's muffin tin, with both the fresh and chip variety in attendance.
- I realize there is only one veggie in this tin. Not to worry... veggies have been better represented in other muffin tins. Some great veggie ideas are: celery sticks with peanut butter, baby carrots, snap peas, etc.
The first day I introduced this, I told Bennett how it worked:
- When he's hungry, he can grab anything he wants from the snack tray.
- When one of the cups is empty, we won't refill it. He has to try something else in the tray if he's still hungry.