You may have noticed that this recent blog-iatus has been longer than normal.
And you, O' observant one would be correct.
The reason being... I am with child!
And excited to death.
And sick as a DOG. (That's dawg if you are gangsta.)
So I really don't have much to write about these days except:
1. All I have been able to eat for the last 7 weeks is graham crackers, cereal and cran-grape juice. I've gone through an entire Costco box of graham crackers, and if I never see one again it will be too soon.
2. Yes, I've been sick the other two times I was pregnant, but it has gotten worse with each pregnancy, this one being about 10 times worse than the last.
3. I am 10 weeks pregnant... so it should only be 2 more weeks of sickness and misery. Yahoo!
4. The rude pregnancy comments have already started. I'm trying to tell myself not to take them personally this time. To just enjoy being pregnant since it's my last one. But it is hard when people are just so darn rude. One lady told me that the third child would "make me or break me." She said it all dramatic-like for emphasis. Thanks so much for the encouragement, person I barely know!
Then on Facebook another dear soul commented that my husband and I must be doing well financially in order to bring another mouth to feed into this horrible economy. Yes, seriously. I am not paraphrasing.
5. I really can't wait to eat again.
So until that day, my dear ones, these mundane details will have to suffice.