Sunday, November 6, 2011

LOVE this stuff!

I have found an AMAZING natural hair care line for kids (and adults) that I LOVE, so I thought I'd pass the info on.

The company is called Original Sprout.

So far we have tried the natural styling balm, which has kept Bennett's hair out of his eyes and looking very handsome. I LOVE this stuff!

Also, I got a free bottle of the deep conditioner and have been using it on Mallie and myself. It is naturally lice-repellent (don't worry, it smells great!) and it even did a incredible job conditioning my thick mass of hair!

After using these two products, I am sold. I have had a difficult time finding a shampoo and conditioner for the whole family that I love, so this place is a goldmine.

Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment