Friday, December 31, 2010

A Trader Joe's Fandango: My New Cookbook!

Remember when my sweet thoughtful Mom bought me this cookbook last year?



Well she did it again!

Looky Looky what I got for Christmas! I am SO excited.



Ingredients from my favorite place in the world?

Check.
Simple, easy recipes?

Check.

Meals that have been thematically planned around every season/holiday?

Double Check.


Can't wait to get cooking!

Here are a few that caught my fancy:

  • Chicken Chile and Super Chili Dip (part of the Super-Bowl-themed menu)
  • Bananas Foster Baby Cakes (part of the Mardi-Gras-themed menu)
  • Bow Tie Pasta with Ham (for an Oscar night Party... get it... bow ties?! Oh my word... I LOVE themed food!)
  • The St Patrick's Day Menu of Cider-Glazed Corned Beef and Cheesy Mashed Potatoes. I've been wanting to tackle Corned Beef on St. Patty's Day for a few years. I think this is my year.
  • Heart of Darkness Chocolate Torte. Need I say more?
  • Bountiful Berry Tart (from the Spring-themed Menu)
  • TJ's Tortilla Soup (Cinco de Mayo Menu)

Those are just a few of the new recipes I'm excited to try! :0)

Thanks, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment