Well she did it again!
Looky Looky what I got for Christmas! I am SO excited.
Ingredients from my favorite place in the world?
Simple, easy recipes?
Meals that have been thematically planned around every season/holiday?
Can't wait to get cooking!
Here are a few that caught my fancy:
- Chicken Chile and Super Chili Dip (part of the Super-Bowl-themed menu)
- Bananas Foster Baby Cakes (part of the Mardi-Gras-themed menu)
- Bow Tie Pasta with Ham (for an Oscar night Party... get it... bow ties?! Oh my word... I LOVE themed food!)
- The St Patrick's Day Menu of Cider-Glazed Corned Beef and Cheesy Mashed Potatoes. I've been wanting to tackle Corned Beef on St. Patty's Day for a few years. I think this is my year.
- Heart of Darkness Chocolate Torte. Need I say more?
- Bountiful Berry Tart (from the Spring-themed Menu)
- TJ's Tortilla Soup (Cinco de Mayo Menu)
Those are just a few of the new recipes I'm excited to try! :0)